Registration For AP Exams Now Open!
Registration is open now through November 8, 2023 for Block 1 and students may now begin registering and paying for their selected AP exams on http://www.totalregistration.net/AP/052710. Each exam costs $103.00 ($150.00 for AP Research/Seminar). Students who are eligible may apply for fee waivers and may do so while they are completing the sign-up process. Remember, students must have an active login account via TR—simply access the TR website and either login or create an account. Students who already have a TR account should be able to login and pay for their exams using their login credentials from last year. Late registrations will incur a $42 late fee until the payment window closes on March 8, 2024. After signing up and paying for your exams through TR, students will then need to sign up for their exams through MYAP at College Board. If students have questions, they are encouraged to reach out to their AP teachers or contact the AP Coordinator, John Beedy, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Steps to signing up for AP Testing
- Create an account with totalregistration.net. If you previously used TR, your information will already exist in their system. Be sure to use the same email address. Use their login assistance, if necessary.
- Pay for exams with a credit card or check. Set up a payment plan, if necessary.
- Free/Reduced Lunch students may ask for a reduced fee. Those students will be waitlisted until the AP Coordinator can confirm or deny the request. Confirmed students will then be allowed to complete the transaction with a $5 fee per exam. Denied students will be notified. Denied students may request a Fee Waiver Statement of Income Eligibility available from Ms. Mitchell at the front desk of the Counseling Office. This form must be completed by parents and returned to the Counseling Office so the Coordinator can approve the previously denied request. The student will then be allowed to complete the transaction in Total Registration with a $5 fee per exam.
- Register with the College Board at myap.collegeboard.org and access your account. If you took the PSAT, SAT or an AP course, you will already have an account waiting for you. Use their login assistance, if necessary.
- Confirm your AP classes. Students are not required to take any AP Exams.
- The system starts out with a default “yes” selection. It must be changed to no for students not wanting to test. Submit drop requests to the Google AP Exam Drop Form.
- Even if you don’t plan on taking an AP Exam, registering in MyAP allows you to access materials your teacher will be using in class to teach the content and curriculum.
- If you change your mind about your testing status, you must submit your request on the Google AP Exam Drop Form.
- Refunds occur through Total Registration, not at EC.